Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Brilliant!

This is a brilliant Mega Man tribute/parody. I really liked both the drawn animation sequences and the sprite work. You could totally make a series or an actual game with this concept, if you really wanted to.

And good job to Ockeroid with the 8-bit music.

5/5
Favorited

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Brilliant!

This is a very well thought out cycle. It seems like a homage to M.C. Escher, but at the same time, you've expanded and built upon the patterns and geometric impossibilities that are present in his work.

You've created your own method of expressing these ideas and made them your own.

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

It's official...

The surrealist movement has returned. Intriguing animation.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

It's All About the Controls...

This game was impressive visually.

However, the controls were choppy and difficult. The physics engine needs some work too.

My main problem with these games is that you can't stand still and shoot diagonally at the same time. Also, jumping and firing makes you fly backwards which is a huge problem, in my opinion, although realistic.

There are way too many flying enemies that are impossible to hit, and the jumpy camera movements make it even harder to aim. Get rid of the dynamic camera completely, or at least make it so that it doesn't zoom so far in or so far out. It doesn't work well for a run and gun game.

If you expect people to get past level 2, then you need to fix these issues. Even Prinnie or Mega Man Zero seem easier than this.

Mega Man 8 - Frostman Mega Man 8 - Frostman

Nice recreation

This does the original justice I think. I think the guitars give it an X-series feel as well. Nice job!

Spike Rosered Spike Rosered

Not bad.

A nice rendition. However, the melody seems a little mellowed out. I'd bring the volume up just a little bit. Not too much, though.

Nice job at recreating this theme from Mega Man X5.

smilingpig67 responds:

That's what I intended, but thanks!

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

Great!

Finally, a mix that relies almost entirely on authentic 8-bit sounds and expands them to the next level. Great work!

Bunnymajs responds: