Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Brilliant!

This is a brilliant Mega Man tribute/parody. I really liked both the drawn animation sequences and the sprite work. You could totally make a series or an actual game with this concept, if you really wanted to.

And good job to Ockeroid with the 8-bit music.

5/5
Favorited

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Brilliant!

This is a very well thought out cycle. It seems like a homage to M.C. Escher, but at the same time, you've expanded and built upon the patterns and geometric impossibilities that are present in his work.

You've created your own method of expressing these ideas and made them your own.

The Travelling Sandwich The Travelling Sandwich

It's official...

The surrealist movement has returned. Intriguing animation.

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Really sets the mood.

This is a great setup for your series. I can't really say anything other than that.

Megaman X: GBD's LastRide Megaman X: GBD's LastRide

This was great!

Shadowii, you never cease to amaze me with these parodies. Giving the "Green Biker Dude" a quirky back story such as this was perfect.

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks OM. Glad ye liked it!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Wow, spectacular!

That had to be the best string of cameo appearances in any form of entertainment. Great job to the entire crew!

Mrs Fatt Mrs Fatt

Funny!

That was truly entertaining. The slapstick approach with very few spoken lines has its own comedic flare.

I especially liked the Punch Out! reference. It's also just the right length. Great job!

All The Same All The Same

I Agree With jente666666

I shed a tear at this video. Although I have not faced any discrimination myself, I have seen it at work, and it is just wrong. It is the few people that try to make a difference in this world who truly deserve commemoration.

Although, the animation could have been lengthened a bit and cover some other instances of discrimination. But it gets the point across.

This gets a 5/5 and a 10/10.

Stop Discrimination

Alien Hominid Home Coming Alien Hominid Home Coming

A Little Unexpected, But It's Cool.

The ending was unexpected. I was thinking "what the?!" It's still really well animated, though, and a little different in style from your usual stuff. It emulates the Alien Hominid style well while staying original. Great Job.

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, I bet there. Not so common humor style for my stuff, as I mainly do that "random" stuff.
Oh well, thanks for the review!

Animated short "Hole" Animated short "Hole"

Unique Animation

I really like the animation a lot. The gray pencil strokes give movement to otherwise still shots.

However, it is a little on the short side, and the meaning is hard to grasp. I feel the need to know where the man's journey started, and where he was going, and what's at the bottom of the hole. But perhaps that is part of intrigue. It makes you wonder about it, and watch it again for any clues.

I see you're doing a sequel to follow up on this. Good luck!